Yet another overdose overnight, this time it happened on the south side of town.
We have reports that a 12 year old has overdosed on the 200 block of James Street South. Sources have said the child was having difficulty breathing and then overdosed. We do not know what substance lead to this extremely saddening situation.
Superior North EMS and Thunder Bay Police Service were on scene providing assistance to the victim.
Please stay safe Citizens.
Citizen journalist born and raised in Thunder Bay, Ontario. I like pizza and reporting on concerning events that are in my home region, or that impact it. You can read more by clicking here.