SMOKE FILLS ARTHUR STREET NEIGHBOURHOOD

SHARE!

(THUNDER BAY, ON) – Smoke filled the sky around the Hampton Inn and Valhalla Inn area this afternoon.

Advertisement

We’ve been told by witnesses on the scene that there was a visible flame sparking from behind a Union Gas structure, and they believe it might have been a bush fire.

Thunder Bay Fire Rescue responded and the situation was quickly extinguished. We have no word yet on what exactly happened or what caused it, but are pretty sure it was a brush fire.

If you have any tips, please submit them through our “Submit a story” option below.

Advertisement
SHARE!