(THUNDER BAY, ON) – A North Edward St home caught a case of the firebug when the fireplace bit off more than it could chew.
Smoke was billowing from the fireplace of the home shortly after 8:00 pm today. Pumper 3 and Pumper 6 responded to the scene, along with the Platoon Chief.
The scene was investigated and dealt with by the Thunder Bay Fire Rescue Firefighters.
Earlier a grass fire rocked the Marina, just north of the vehicle overpass.
Fire crews responded quickly and made short work of the flames.
Citizen journalist born and raised in Thunder Bay, Ontario. I like pizza and reporting on concerning events that are in my home region, or that impact it. You can read more by clicking here.