(THUNDER BAY, ON) – A 707 John street residence was damaged by a significant fire earlier this year. The resulting fire sparked a closer look by officials which lead to a gruesome discovery.
Unit 30 in the 707 John Street Thunder Bay Housing complex was under fire earlier in the year due to a serious blaze that ravaged the home. After officials investigated the home; their results were that the home was covered internally with over 200 needles, a source tells TRCCTB.COM.
The residents were evicted, and forced to find a new home. Sources have told us that the home saw heavy foot traffic in and out of the unit at all times of the day. with many strung visitors which were visible to other residents throughout the year.
According to numerous tips and calls to our hotline, it is evident that many local housing units have been commandeered by drug dealers whom have exploited vulnerable citizens that are anxious to get their drug fix in exchange for allowing illegal operations to be conducted in their home.
Ideas on how to reduce or annihilate this seemingly out of control scenario are always welcomed via our “contact us” form. Emails are also welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our city is apparently being overrun, our Police Service can only do so much within the constraints of the law. When will this issue be mitigated?
Thunder Bay Fire Rescue has a midnight hour call for service to the 707 John complex. Upon their arrival they could see smoke coming out…