(THUNDER BAY, ONT) – Appearing in courtroom 104 by video is 26-year-old Kalid Yousef from Edmonton Alberta, and 25-year-old Adrian Myles Puentes-Reed from Hamilton Ontario. Her Worship Justice of the Peace Jennifer Anne Neill, with Federal Crown Attorney Ron Poirier, Provincial Crown Pasloski, P, and two duty counsel representatives Arturo Acosta and Mary Lynn Thompson.
Yousef has a very large Afro-like hair, and was quiet. Reid is short with a near shaved head and a Spanish accent.
Yousef and Reid are facing the following charges regarding a June 16th incident.
- Proceeds of crime over $5000
- Possession of a firearm with ammo readily available
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking (cocaine)
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking (oxycodone)
- Possesion for the purpose of trafficking (hydromorphone)
- Pssession for the purpose of trafficking (marijuana under 3 kilograms)
- Careless storage of a handgun x4
- Possession of a handgun without license x4
Both Crowns are opposed to their release, indicating concerns regarding the primary, secondary and tertiary grounds.
The Crown is intending to show cause as to why these two should not be released.
Furthermore the Crown requests a no contact order between the both accused, as well as a third person who has not been caught yet.
Both accuses are remanded into custody for a Monday court appearance.
Now we wait for the director of communications to do his media release.
Citizen journalist born and raised in Thunder Bay, Ontario. I like pizza and reporting on concerning events that are in my home region, or that impact it. You can read more by clicking here.