(DRYDEN, ONT) – On June 18, 2018 at approximately 8:00 p.m., Dryden Police received a call to attend a business located at the 500 Block of Government Street for a Break and Enter in progress.
The suspect gained access to the building by forcible entry and was confronted by a Dryden resident. The suspect fled to another area of the building.
When police arrived on scene, they began to clear the building and search for the suspect. During this time, the suspect caused multiple damage to property in an attempt to flee.
Ryan NICKEL, 31 years of age of the City of Dryden was arrested and charged with
- Adult Possess of a Schedule 1 Substance
- Adult Theft Under $5 00.00
- Fail to Comply with Recognizance x 4
- Adult Uttering Threats – Cause death or Bodily Harm
- Adult Break, Enter a place – commit indictable offence x 2
- Adult Fail to Attend Court.
NICKEL was lodged and will appear in court today.
Source: Dryden Police Service
Citizen journalist born and raised in Thunder Bay, Ontario. I like pizza and reporting on concerning events that are in my home region, or that impact it. You can read more by clicking here.