(THUNDER BAY, ON) – A tip has come into our newsroom about a smokey situation on Secord Street in the second half of this afternoon
Around 4:00 pm today, Thunder Bay Fire Rescue were on the scene of a 100 block home on Secord Street, battling the front set of stairs that were visibly smoking.
Our source has told us that nobody was hurt in the incident, but that there were at least 3 people home during the situation.
TRCCTB would like to remind everyone that still smokes cigarettes, cigaweed, or other substances, to properly dispose of your butts/roaches/burning materials in proper fire-proof canisters. Also, ensure that any lit “cherries” are complexly out before leaving view of the discarded remains.