(LONGLAC, ON) – On Tuesday November 20, 2018 members of the Greenstone Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) were contacted that an altercation had occurred in the Town of Longlac and there were injured person requiring medical attention.
One person was airlifted to Thunder Bay and a second person is currently in hospital.
As a result of this investigation, the following persons have been arrested and charged under the Criminal Code.
35-year-old Adam Patabon of Geraldton, Ontario allegedly did the stabbing and was charged with:
- Assault with a weapon contrary to section 267(a)
43-year-old Christoper Armstrong, of Sudbury, Ontario was stabbed and is facing the following charges:
- Assault with a weapon contrary to section 267(a);
- Break and Enter a dwelling contrary to section 348(1)(a) and with
- Forcible Entry contrary to section 72(1).
39-year-old Jonathon Bouchard, of Long Lake 58, First Nation
- Fail to comply with recognizance contrary to section 145(3).
The investigation is continuing.
(GREENSTONE, ON) - Our news compound has been bombarded with tips regarding an incident where multiple stabbings have occurred. Information we received indicates that at least one…