THUNDER BAY INSTAGRAM MODEL/ALLEGED DRUG DEALER ZARA TANIA KESHK RELEASED ON 30 000$ NO DEPOSIT BAIL BY JUSTICE OF THE PEACE BRUCE LEAMAN
On Monday November 12, 2018 Police executed search warrants on the 700 block of Pacific Avenue and the 200 block of Finlayson Street. A total of 8 people were arrested, 5 of whom were from the Greater Toronto Area.
In addition to those arrested, Police seized $22,000 in Canadian currency, paraphernalia indicative of drug trafficking, 170 grams of a substance believed to be Fentanyl with a street value of $85,000, 130 grams of a substance believed to be cocaine with a street value of $9,800 and more than 500 pills believed to be Oxycodone with a street value of $5,000.
The following persons were arrested and charged:
- Jay Alexander, 18, of North York, Ont.
- Anusanth Arulnothayarajakumar, 21, of Scarborough, Ont.
- Zara Keshk, 28, of Thunder Bay
- Walter Kis, 60, of Thunder Bay
- Quwayne Miller, 24, of Scarborough, Ont.
- Wendy Sampara, 51, of Thunder Bay
- Aaron Small, 21, of Scarborough, Ont.
- The 8th person arrested is a youth and thus cannot be identified.
All persons were charged with:
- Possession of a Schedule 1 Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking X 2
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime over $5000
- Keshk was charged with an additional Possession of a Schedule 1 Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking
On November 27,2018, the former law clerk ZARA TANIA KESHK appeared before Justice of the Peace Bruce Leaman and was granted a 30 000$ no deposit bail with her mother acting as surety. Both Zara and her mother Nancy each pledged 15 000$. She must reside at her mother’s home on Bethune Street along with several other conditions.
All the drugs were found in Keshk’s home on Finlayson and she was arrested nearby at Tim Horton’s. She had her young son in back seat of car when TBPS arrested her.
She goes by ZARA KAY on Instagram
Her next court appearance is December 18,2018