(THUNDER BAY, ON) – One man went to hospital today after he claims he ingested a toxic material at an area McDonalds.
Kurtis Potec stated that he was at the McDonalds on Memorial Avenue today, eating his burger when he noticed there was fibreglass in his meal.
Upon reporting the issue to staff, Potec says that they decided to clean their vents. Potec was also offered 2 new McDoubles.
Potec went to the hospital and states he is having issues swallowing. The full extent of the damage he possibly suffered is unknown at this time.
Potec is advising everyone to avoid the McDonald’s on Memorial for today.
This is a developing story, and we will be updating this article as more information becomes available.
(Image of the Red River Road McDonald’s)