(THUNDER BAY, ON) – THUNDER BAY OPP ARREST MARY STREET MAN WITH STOLEN GUNS.
HE IS HEADED TO THE OVERCROWDED THUNDER BAY JAIL.
Thunder Bay OPP just don’t take breaks. They were busy as usual yesterday.
OPP arrested 33 year old JOEL KENT MAYO yesterday and charged him with 11 criminal gun charges.
Some of MAYO’s charges are:
- Possession of stolen Benelli rifle from GMK Armoury – June 26,2017.
- Defraud an individual with stolen Norinco rifle in trade for Savage rifle & cash – June 2017.
- Trafficking an Uberti handgun, September 2018.
- Possession stolen Uberti handgun, September 2018.
- Trafficking Norinco rifle June 2017.
- Possession of stolen Ruger rifle property of GMK Armoury.
- Trafficking Ruger rifle.
- Stole an Uberti handgun June 2017
He will remain in custody pending a bail hearing.
The ex employees alleged illegal actions at a local shop shouldn’t reflect negativley towards other employees or the business. It is unfortunate that his alleged wrong doings can affect others when it was self inflicted by his own alleged doings and the justice system will show him that.
Send us photos of Joel please.
Team of citizen journalists with over 30 years experience observing court cases.
Check out our Facebook page by clicking here.