(THUNDER BAY, ON) – THUNDER BAY OPP ARREST MAN WITH METH & STOLEN TRAILER.
PROHIBITED WEAPONS ALSO SEIZED.
Thunder Bay OPP were working hard as usual yesterday.
A 37 year old CHRISTOPHER GETZINGER was arrested by OPP yesterday, Wednesday March 27,2019
GETZINGER is facing charges of
- Possession of stolen trailer.
- Possession of firearm while prohibited.
- Possession of prohibited taser.
- Possession of rifle with no license.
- Breach of probation.
- Possession of methamphetamine.
Getzinger is represented by local lawyer Michael Hargadon.
Getzinger is about 5’7” and is average build.
He has a lengthy criminal record including previous convictions for assault, drug offences, failure to comply with probation & bail, resisting arrest, possession of weapons and taking a motor vehicle.
A bail hearing will be held on Friday April 5,2019 for GETZINGER