(DRYDEN, ON) – On January 16, 2019 at approximately 3:25 p.m. officers from the Organized Crime Enforcement Bureau and Community Street Crime Unit conducted a traffic stop of a vehicle (car) in the City of Dryden.
As a result of the stop, Police seized 24 grams of Methamphetamine, and several Percocet and hydromorphone pills. The drugs have an estimated value of $5400.00.
46-year-old Bradley Ouelette AKA “Odie”, of Dryden, ON has been charged with:
- Possession of Crystal methamphetamine for the purposes of trafficking contrary to Section 5(2) of the Controlled Drugs and Substance Act.
- Possession of Hydromorphone for the purpose of trafficking contrary to Section 5(2) of the Controlled Drugs and Substance Act.
- Possession oxycodone for the purpose of trafficking contrary to Section 5(2) of the Controlled Drugs and Substance Act.
- Possession of Property obtained by Crime under $5000 X 2 contrary to Section 354(1) (a) of the Criminal Code.
- Breach of Probation contrary to Section 733.1 of the Criminal Code.
- Drive while Under Suspension contrary to Section 53(1) of the Highway Traffic Act.
- Use unauthorized plate X 2 contrary to Section 12(1) (d) of the Highway Traffic Act.
- Drive motor vehicle – No Insurance contrary Section 2(1) (a) of the Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act.
The accused was held in custody and will appear in the Ontario Court of Justice on January 18, 2019 to answer to the charges.
Citizen journalist born and raised in Thunder Bay, Ontario. I like pizza and reporting on concerning events that are in my home region, or that impact it. You can read more by clicking here.