A house has sustained heavy damage, after a fire roared through the structure, leaving the building in what appears to a mess.
Fire crews were on scene of a two storey house fire, battling the blaze in an attempt to save the structure.
The building became unsafe to enter, and the fire was unable to be extinguished from the outside, according to a resident in the area. It’s apparent ain’t nobody got time fo ‘dat!
At that point a backhoe was seen arriving on the scene, and opened the structure up with ease, much similar to how Ontarians will be opening up their “buck a beer” cans later this year.
Once the structures walls were opened, fire crews blasted open flames and smouldering areas with their hoses.
Residents in the area, with knowledge of the situation told TRCCTB.COM that the fire was the result of a deep fryer that was left on, as the house was left empty.
Nobody was injured in the incident.
We will update this article with video footage later today.
Citizen journalist born and raised in Thunder Bay, Ontario. I like pizza and reporting on concerning events that are in my home region, or that impact it. You can read more by clicking here.