(THUNDER BAY, ON) – On July 4,2018, a 21 year old JAMES KENNETH MICHAEL RULE appeared before Her Honor Justice Joyce Pelletier to plead guilty to 4 criminal offences stemming from an incident on March 18,2018 at the Macs Mart on South James Street.
- Possession of stolen property (motor vehicle)
- Dangerous operation of a motor vehicle
- Breach of probation
Two charges (counts 3&4) of intending to flee the scene of an accident and driving while disqualified were withdrawn by the Crown.
Rule was sentenced to
- Count 1- Assault- 72 days jail, 18 months of probation , and 150$ restitution to the victim
- Count 2-Possession stolen property- 1 day deemed served
- Count 5 – Dangerous Driving- 72 days jail concurrent and 2 year Driving Prohibition
- Count 6- Breach of Probation- 30 days jail concurrent
JAMES KENNETH MICHAEL RULE is also ordered to submit his DNA and receives a 2 year weapons ban.
(Brush your teeth)
He has been acquiring several criminal convictions as an adult and continued criminal convictions will result in lengthier sentences.
He’s also ordered to pay a 500$ victim surcharge fine and is given 18 months to pay.
From the desk of Thunder Bay Courthouse – Inside Edition
(Note from TRCCTB: James talks big on the internet, but when I was right in front of him in public he kept his mouth shut and kept walking. You just know he was in PC)
Read the previous article below the court documents which goes into detail of Rule’s bail hearing and the allegations made against him.
Appearing handcuffed and in custody, in courtroom 103 for a bail hearing on April 3rd, 2018, is 22-year-old James Rule. Justice of the Peace Marcel…
Team of citizen journalists with over 30 years experience observing court cases.
Check out our Facebook page by clicking here.