Man Claims He Ingested Fibreglass From Burger at McDonald’s Memorial Ave

SHARE!

(THUNDER BAY, ON) โ€“ย One man went to hospital today after he claims he ingested a toxic material at an area McDonalds.

Advertisement

Kurtis Potec stated that he was at the McDonalds on Memorial Avenue today, eating his burger when he noticed there was fibreglass in his meal.

Upon reporting the issue to staff, Potec says that they decided to clean their vents. Potec was also offered 2 new McDoubles.

Potec went to the hospital and states he is having issues swallowing. The full extent of the damage he possibly suffered is unknown at this time.

Potec is advising everyone to avoid the McDonaldโ€™s on Memorial for today.

Advertisement

This is a developing story, and we will be updating this article as more information becomes available.

(Image of the Red River Road McDonaldโ€™s)

SHARE!
Advertisement

12 Replies to “Man Claims He Ingested Fibreglass From Burger at McDonald’s Memorial Ave”

  1. ive known him for over 20yrs now and he is not one to lie or over exadurate anything, sue the shit out of them kurtis!!

  2. What’s the difference between the fiberglass and the food? They’re both bad for you and both will kill you!

Comments are closed.