(THUNDER BAY, ON) – Smoke filled the sky around the Hampton Inn and Valhalla Inn area this afternoon.
We’ve been told by witnesses on the scene that there was a visible flame sparking from behind a Union Gas structure, and they believe it might have been a bush fire.
Thunder Bay Fire Rescue responded and the situation was quickly extinguished. We have no word yet on what exactly happened or what caused it, but are pretty sure it was a brush fire.
If you have any tips, please submit them through our “Submit a story” option below.
Thank you for reaching out to us! We will do our BEST to get back to you immediately! You can use this contact form, or…
Citizen journalist born and raised in Thunder Bay, Ontario. I like pizza and reporting on concerning events that are in my home region, or that impact it. You can read more by clicking here.