(THUNDER BAY, ON) – WANTED WEDNESDAY SUPERSTAR TYLER FREUND CAPTURED BY THUNDER BAY POLICE.
GOOD JOB BY THUNDER BAY POLICE CATCHING THIS PROLIFIC CRIMINAL AGAIN.
THE DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS AT TBPS SEEMS TO BE REFUSING TO NOTIFY THE PUBLIC OF ALL THE ALLEGATIONS.
LONG LIST OF CHARGES OF NEW ALONG WITH OLD.
Appearing via video from TBPS Station in Courtroom 104 today, Thursday February 14,2019 before His Worship Justice of the Peace Ray Zuliani is 34 year old TYLER FREUND.
Crown Attorney Derrick Silvestro is present along with Duty Counsel.
FREUND was arrested last evening by TBPS and is facing a long list of criminal charges both old and new.
Some of the new charges are:
- Break, enter and theft at the Nu-Wave school of Hair Design on December 13,2018
- wilful damage to the door at the Hair School.
- another cash theft from Barb’s Laundromat in November 2018
- cash theft from Russell Food on Hardisty Street December 12,2018
- assault of a woman with a pot of water.
- stolen credit cards and bank cards on January 4,2019
- stole backpack off another victim on January 4,2019
- failing to report to probation
- numerous breaches of probation
- numerous breaches of bail
- plus outstanding charges
VIDEO OF NU WAVE B&E WITH THEFT
VIDEO OF BARBS THEFT
There are so many charges being read that FREUND just sits down and bows his head. He has a very shiny white scalp with hair on side of head.
When asked if he understands the charges, he merely responds “sure”.
TYLER FREUND is going to a familiar place at the Thunder Bay Jail. He’ll be staying there for a while. His next court appearance is February 19,2019 by video.
Team of citizen journalists with over 30 years experience observing court cases.
Check out our Facebook page by clicking here.